Yes Coy Bettie has closed her doors…..but she may re-invent herself down the road….But for now Coy Bettie s selling choice pieces of her equipment and antiques. Come on up on Saturday the 23rd front or back entrance for the sale there will be a car show downtown so you can enjoy that afterwards.
Antiques : from her the walls & decor, her dish sets, her glasses, her creamers , her coffee cups, some of her chairs & tables, and a many more items.
Equipment:espresso machine $2,000, espresso grinder $500, coffee maker $50, and coffee grinder $75, huge espresso mugs/bowls, pizza grille, STOELTING milkshake maker with splash guard and foot pedal $900 Amazing condition, 30″ square Lano commercial stove two burners on one side, Freezer $1,000
, grill on side & small oven $1,000, 48″ deli table $500, Panini grill $50, extra coffee maker used twice $40, two commercial crock-pots $50 each and ect…..
Email with questions at email@example.com
Coy Bettie’s Espresso & Bistro will be closed until further notice……A sale for some of her decor and espresso equipment will be set at a date “To be Determined at a Later Time” BUT posted here and on her website. Any questions please email at firstname.lastname@example.org….Thank you for all the LOVE and support Nampa, ID. It has been a great learning experience and many friends have been made. Love you all!…..P.S. Recipe blogs will contiunue….
Coy Bettie makes a lot of her items from scratch. Here are a couple NEW items to add to the previous list ..
- Coy Bettie blends her own vegan pesto sauce using fresh basil and sesame seeds.
- Coy Bettie brews her own chai for your lattes from organic raw sugar
- Coy Bettie makes her own hummas…regular flavor or roasted bell pepper.
- Coy Bettie double boils her own vegan mocha sauce, sugar-free mocha sauce and regular “sinful” mocha sauce.
Coy Bettie is soon to selling make pocket bread/pita , english muffins GF and regular, Bagels, Teff GF wraps and Gf noodles (A “regular GF flour and buckwheat” noodles in many different shapes)
Coy Bettie ,much like the era of people who adorn her walls, have lived green as a way fo life and it just comes natural. It’s fun too ! …..
- Coy Bettie purchased decor locally.
- Coy Bettie asks you ,”Do you want a receipt?” because she doesn’t want to waste paper.
- Coy Bettie makes her employee ,if the didn’t bring their own reusable cup, to please use the same cup ALL day long as to not waste water cleaning it or if paper, waste paper products.
- Coy Bettie in the summer buys from the local farmers
- Coy Bettie composts her coffee grinds and egg shells….soon to get a larger composting container to do more…
- Coy Bettie buys organic when she can.
- Coy Bettie’s “Build Your Own” list is laminated and she uses a dry erase pen as to not waste paper.
- Coy Bettie recycles her newspaper, cans, glass, ect.
- Coy Bettie uses recycled 20% and up recycled paper products when they are available.
- Coy Bettie turns down the thermostat when she isn’t in the building to save energy.
- Coy Bettie uses green refurbish retro lighting and energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Coy Bettie’s coffee table is a up-cycled leather suitcase
- Coy Bettie’s pictures came from old books, magazines and picture stills from old movies. The wooden frames from the local thrift shops.
- Coy Bettie’s retro furniture are from local estate sales.
- Coy Bettie loves her repeat customers.
- Coy Bettie’s LOVE for all things vintage, living green and healthy eating affects everything she does.
Join Coy Bettie in living green on step at a time….