Coy Bettie’s Espresso & Bistro will be open Sundays now 9am to 3pm. There is less competion for parking on Sundays . Use the back entrance as the bookstore is not open on Sundays at all. Looking forward to serving Nampa, ID lunch.
Coy Bettie strives for handcrafted excellence: We make our own ….
- Swiss Mocha Sauce & Vegan Mocha Sauce
- Chai Tea is brewed here with Chef Angie’s own recipe ….Vegan too, using organic sugar and tea
- Gluten-free, vegan & reg. flour baked goodies…soon diabetic sugar options.
- Gluten-free & vegan breads….
- All our breakfast & lunch menu items are made to order.
- We have no processed items here….powders or dry mixes …. handcrafted like it used to be before high fructose syrup and processed food took over the food industry
- Raw & sugar-free smoothies
- Our eggs Benedict is amazing. The Hollandaise Sauce is made fresh every time for zesty greatness.
- Our crepes are made fresh to order….no frozen crepes here.
- We offer Gluten-free waffles, crepes, pancakes and Eggs Benedict on our “GF Millet Beer Bread”
- Coy Bettie’s make in-house a “Gf /Vegan Millet Beer Bread” and a “GF Brown Rice/Arrowroot Sandwich Bread” ,more options soon…
- Soup are all handmade gluten/free & vegan except on Friday we serve a gluten-free Chicken Gumbo….
- We offer five Milks…..Cows Milks(whole & 1 %) , Almond, Soy, and Hemp Milk
- We make Old Fashioned Milk Shakes and upon request will make an alternative Milk Milkshake….
- And much more is made fresh …. we serve a lot of people with allergens so just ask what is in it or omit items Chef Angie is glad to give you a great dining experience…
Grilled Apples with Mincemeat Filling…..
4 apples firm, such as Granny Smith
3 TBS Lemon Juice
3 TBS Vegan margarine, like Earth Ballance
4 tsp Brown Sugar
8 TBS Sweet Mincemeat (I have a perfect recipe in the archives.)
1) Wash apples, then cut them in half from the top to the bottom. Remove and discard the cores and pips , then brush the cut sides of the halves with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2) Melt the vegan margarine and brush the cut side with half of the butter save the other half for later
3) Sprinkle with sugar and grill in a pan or on the BBQ grill with cut sides down for about 5 mins. Brush the other half with butter and turn over
4) Turn over and add a 1 TBS of mincemeat to the center of each apple. Then cook for an additional 5 mins or until they are cooked to your taste
4) Remove from the grill add to a platter serve with a scoop of soy ice cream or soy yogurt.
Coy Bettie Chef Angie is going to bed so she can be her happy chipper self for you at 4 am tomorrow.
- BLACK FRIDAY COFFEE/ BREAKFEST DASH….SALES:…
- Lattes 16 oz….$2.00
- Mochas 16oz $3.00
- Breakfast Burritoes….$ 3.00
- Oatmeal 12oz cups $2.00
Who Wants Espresso on Black Friday with a warm bowl of oatmeal to hold while you wait???? Or a toasted favorite Bagel to munch on while standing in Line! Great news! Coy Bettie’s will be open for Black Friday at 4AM !
I will be open at 3am if the Malls are set to open earlier! Please comment here or on Facebook, if there is a need to open earlier! Coy Bettie will open earlier if there is a demand for that earlier hour! Get a coffee, breakfast on the go, go, go to the sales !
Coy Bettie’s will have her own amazing Black Friday mocha and latte prices, “On the go oatmeal” with or with out topping, and bagels for a crowd at amazing “Black Friday Prices ! So if you are getting up crazy early , Coy Bettie will be here for the toasty espresso, speedy breakfast and coffee you need!
P.S. : Please comment if you know the stores are opening earlier.
P.S.S. Since Coy Bettie will be open at such an early hour regular hours will not apply. We will be closing earlier. Like 10:30 or 11am.
Coy Bettie’s Breakfast daily Specials Until 10 :30am :
“Square Plate Special” Two eggs, Two bacon or sausage and toast $4.50
“Oval Plate Special” Two egg cheese omelet, Two bacon or sausage and toast $4.50
“White Plate Special” Two pancakes, syrup, Two bacon or sausage $4.50
“Working Mans Special” Biscuits N gravy (1 Biscuit halved) $2.00
“Handmade Muffin & House Coffee” $2.00
Add Hash Browns $1.