Coy Bettie makes a lot of her items from scratch. Here are a couple NEW items to add to the previous list ..
- Coy Bettie blends her own vegan pesto sauce using fresh basil and sesame seeds.
- Coy Bettie brews her own chai for your lattes from organic raw sugar
- Coy Bettie makes her own hummas…regular flavor or roasted bell pepper.
- Coy Bettie double boils her own vegan mocha sauce, sugar-free mocha sauce and regular “sinful” mocha sauce.
Coy Bettie is soon to selling make pocket bread/pita , english muffins GF and regular, Bagels, Teff GF wraps and Gf noodles (A “regular GF flour and buckwheat” noodles in many different shapes)
Coy Bettie ,much like the era of people who adorn her walls, have lived green as a way fo life and it just comes natural. It’s fun too ! …..
- Coy Bettie purchased decor locally.
- Coy Bettie asks you ,”Do you want a receipt?” because she doesn’t want to waste paper.
- Coy Bettie makes her employee ,if the didn’t bring their own reusable cup, to please use the same cup ALL day long as to not waste water cleaning it or if paper, waste paper products.
- Coy Bettie in the summer buys from the local farmers
- Coy Bettie composts her coffee grinds and egg shells….soon to get a larger composting container to do more…
- Coy Bettie buys organic when she can.
- Coy Bettie’s “Build Your Own” list is laminated and she uses a dry erase pen as to not waste paper.
- Coy Bettie recycles her newspaper, cans, glass, ect.
- Coy Bettie uses recycled 20% and up recycled paper products when they are available.
- Coy Bettie turns down the thermostat when she isn’t in the building to save energy.
- Coy Bettie uses green refurbish retro lighting and energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Coy Bettie’s coffee table is a up-cycled leather suitcase
- Coy Bettie’s pictures came from old books, magazines and picture stills from old movies. The wooden frames from the local thrift shops.
- Coy Bettie’s retro furniture are from local estate sales.
- Coy Bettie loves her repeat customers.
- Coy Bettie’s LOVE for all things vintage, living green and healthy eating affects everything she does. 🙂
Join Coy Bettie in living green on step at a time….
Coy Bettie strives for handcrafted excellence: We make our own ….
- Swiss Mocha Sauce & Vegan Mocha Sauce
- Chai Tea is brewed here with Chef Angie’s own recipe ….Vegan too, using organic sugar and tea
- Gluten-free, vegan & reg. flour baked goodies…soon diabetic sugar options.
- Gluten-free & vegan breads….
- All our breakfast & lunch menu items are made to order.
- We have no processed items here….powders or dry mixes …. handcrafted like it used to be before high fructose syrup and processed food took over the food industry
- Raw & sugar-free smoothies
- Our eggs Benedict is amazing. The Hollandaise Sauce is made fresh every time for zesty greatness.
- Our crepes are made fresh to order….no frozen crepes here.
- We offer Gluten-free waffles, crepes, pancakes and Eggs Benedict on our “GF Millet Beer Bread”
- Coy Bettie’s make in-house a “Gf /Vegan Millet Beer Bread” and a “GF Brown Rice/Arrowroot Sandwich Bread” ,more options soon…
- Soup are all handmade gluten/free & vegan except on Friday we serve a gluten-free Chicken Gumbo….
- We offer five Milks…..Cows Milks(whole & 1 %) , Almond, Soy, and Hemp Milk
- We make Old Fashioned Milk Shakes and upon request will make an alternative Milk Milkshake….
- And much more is made fresh …. we serve a lot of people with allergens so just ask what is in it or omit items Chef Angie is glad to give you a great dining experience…