Coy Bettie ,much like the era of people who adorn her walls, have lived green as a way fo life and it just comes natural. It’s fun too ! …..
- Coy Bettie purchased decor locally.
- Coy Bettie asks you ,”Do you want a receipt?” because she doesn’t want to waste paper.
- Coy Bettie makes her employee ,if the didn’t bring their own reusable cup, to please use the same cup ALL day long as to not waste water cleaning it or if paper, waste paper products.
- Coy Bettie in the summer buys from the local farmers
- Coy Bettie composts her coffee grinds and egg shells….soon to get a larger composting container to do more…
- Coy Bettie buys organic when she can.
- Coy Bettie’s “Build Your Own” list is laminated and she uses a dry erase pen as to not waste paper.
- Coy Bettie recycles her newspaper, cans, glass, ect.
- Coy Bettie uses recycled 20% and up recycled paper products when they are available.
- Coy Bettie turns down the thermostat when she isn’t in the building to save energy.
- Coy Bettie uses green refurbish retro lighting and energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Coy Bettie’s coffee table is a up-cycled leather suitcase
- Coy Bettie’s pictures came from old books, magazines and picture stills from old movies. The wooden frames from the local thrift shops.
- Coy Bettie’s retro furniture are from local estate sales.
- Coy Bettie loves her repeat customers.
- Coy Bettie’s LOVE for all things vintage, living green and healthy eating affects everything she does. 🙂
Join Coy Bettie in living green on step at a time….