Vegan “Meaty” Nacho Casserole
1 pounds to 2 pound of ground Boca (“meat”) depends on how “meaty you like you Nachos
Corn tortilla chips 1 medium to large bag 1 jar of 12 of salsa or fresh is my favorite
taco seasonings 1 8 OZ. can of tomato sauce
1 cup vegan mayo Soy Cheese (optional)
Topping: Diced Green onions, Dices spinach, sliced Black olives, frozen corn, cilantro, garlic pepper, vegan sour cream, Sliced jalapenos, Guacamole, ect.
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and find a casserole dish about 13 x 9
2) Layer the bottom of the dish with all the tortilla chips fill close to the top
3) In a skillet add the Boco crumbles, vegan mayo, can of tomato sauce, taco seasonings about 2 to 3 TBS, and soy cheese heat until the mayo and cheese blend.
4) Pour “meaty” mixture evenly over the chips
5) Top with salsa or fresh salsa, saving a little for final garnish topping
6) Add all the fresh veggies: diced spinach, sliced olives, dash with cilantro, dash the top with frozen corn to taste, add sliced jalapenos, diced green onions, extra grated Soy cheese finish with a dash with garlic pepper.
7) Heat for 15 to 20 at 350 degrees
8) Serve warm. Garnish with vegan sour cream, guac, and salsa.