Coy Bettie’s Espresso & Bistro will be open Sundays now 9am to 3pm. There is less competion for parking on Sundays . Use the back entrance as the bookstore is not open on Sundays at all. Looking forward to serving Nampa, ID lunch.
Coy Bettie strives for handcrafted excellence: We make our own ….
- Swiss Mocha Sauce & Vegan Mocha Sauce
- Chai Tea is brewed here with Chef Angie’s own recipe ….Vegan too, using organic sugar and tea
- Gluten-free, vegan & reg. flour baked goodies…soon diabetic sugar options.
- Gluten-free & vegan breads….
- All our breakfast & lunch menu items are made to order.
- We have no processed items here….powders or dry mixes …. handcrafted like it used to be before high fructose syrup and processed food took over the food industry
- Raw & sugar-free smoothies
- Our eggs Benedict is amazing. The Hollandaise Sauce is made fresh every time for zesty greatness.
- Our crepes are made fresh to order….no frozen crepes here.
- We offer Gluten-free waffles, crepes, pancakes and Eggs Benedict on our “GF Millet Beer Bread”
- Coy Bettie’s make in-house a “Gf /Vegan Millet Beer Bread” and a “GF Brown Rice/Arrowroot Sandwich Bread” ,more options soon…
- Soup are all handmade gluten/free & vegan except on Friday we serve a gluten-free Chicken Gumbo….
- We offer five Milks…..Cows Milks(whole & 1 %) , Almond, Soy, and Hemp Milk
- We make Old Fashioned Milk Shakes and upon request will make an alternative Milk Milkshake….
- And much more is made fresh …. we serve a lot of people with allergens so just ask what is in it or omit items Chef Angie is glad to give you a great dining experience…
Cherry Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
1/2 C butter/ margarine 1/4 C brown sugar~packed
1/2 tsp salt 1 egg yolk/ egg-replacer
1 (1 oz) square unsweetened chocolate, Melted
1/3 Cherry preserves or pie mix
1) Cream together butter, sugar, salt and egg yolk.
2) Melt chocolate and blend into the creamed mixture
3) Stir in flour until mixed
4) Chill 1/2 an hour
5) Roll into 1 inch balls . Place 2 1/2″ apart on a waxed cookie pan press the centers with your thumb. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Then press centers again and then bake for 8 minutes more.
6) Cool slightly; remove from the pan. At serving time fill the centers with the cherry pie filling.
Happy Valentines Day!