Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter Cups….Like Resses Peanut Butter Cups
Lets get started…
1/2 Cup of Earth Balance or non hydrogenated margarine
3/4 Cup of Adams Peanut Butter (I prefer creamy)
3/4 Cup of Natures Path Gluten Free Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal, ground to a fine powder in a Blender
1/4 Cup Organic Sugar
2 Cups vegan chocolate chips
1/2 Cup Milk alternative
1) Line 12 muffin cups. Melt “Butter” on the burner stirring constantly (or microwave for 1 minute, watching carefully to stop it when it is melted). Once melted add in and stir in peanut butter, crushed cereal, and sugar until well blended. Remove from heat.
2) Divide evenly between the muffin cups, about 2 TBS per cup
3) Combine chocolate and “Milk” in another sauce pan. Stir until chocolate chips melt. Remove from heat
4) Spoon evenly and level over Peanut mixture in each cup.
5) If you want to get decorative with peanuts crushed on top, spiral the chocolate on top, or whatever your imagination can do, this is the time to do it.
6) Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
These are great I sell these at LOT Enjoy!